"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This translated into abandoning their initial commitment to also supporting immediate social reforms.
- This program is clearly in need of serious and immediate reform.
- After witnessing conditions from the inside for a week, Osborne recommended immediate reforms.
- They demanded immediate reforms and swifter prosecution of former officials from the ousted government.
- The Republicans note that the litigants had demanded districts as an immediate reform.
- Some reformers favor an immediate and total reform, while others would prefer a gradual change implemented in stages.
- The movement produced no immediate reforms, but it did attract the attention of the working class, who were not allowed to vote.
- The new Constitution did not result in immediate reform of discriminatory legislation infringing on the right to religious freedom.
- The platform called for immediate and sweeping reforms following the scandal-plagued Grant administration.
- The desire is for dramatic, immediate economic reform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.