"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As was the case with the original Constitution, the conflicts involved existential questions of Iraq's identity and more immediate struggles for power.
- Even so, now that the immediate struggle had died down, several of Felix's men passed out.
- To climb a steep rock, foretells immediate struggles and disappointing surroundings.
- Under her palms she felt Ryder's immediate struggle and she heard his growl of pain.
- The significance of the southern hemisphere lost meaning in the immediate struggle to establish new settlements in the north.
- These differences were largely over the use of violence in the immediate struggle.
- Its immediate struggle is to overcome regulations that force candidates to submit public statements for Government approval.
- However, officials stated there were no signs of immediate struggle.
- Here the immediate struggle was to establish the political form, the national State, within which capitalism could flourish.
- The absolute necessity of seeming like herself produced then an immediate struggle; but after a while she could do no more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.