"highly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another country with a highly efficient registration process is France.
- To make highly efficient, either in time or space, often at the expense of clarity.
- "Even your highly efficient spy system has not been able to learn a thing about that."
- A highly efficient education system served the aims of the state.
- How could anyone be against such a common sense, highly efficient idea?
- Its main new project now is the 7E7, a much more modest jet meant to be highly efficient.
- They were here to take down a team of highly efficient killers.
- It appeared highly efficient with everything crystal- clean and in its place.
- The general had organized everything in a highly efficient military manner.
- The afternoon is passed looking for tigers on the back of a highly efficient 4x4.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.