"group" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another plan is to have a small set of advisory groups that would act as 'think tanks' in certain areas.
- It was something the advisory group had long urged him to do.
- At the start, we set up an advisory group with some head teachers.
- He remained on the board and in 1985 was named a member of an advisory group to top management at the company.
- It was not even an advisory group to the President.
- "Things change," White said when asked the reason for the new advisory group.
- What is the point of an advisory group if we do not listen to it?
- The advisory group is there to advise, and nothing else.
- She was a member of the advisory group to the board and served on the music committee.
- In Europe, advisory groups which concentrate on women's issues have been set up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.