"group" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Less than 25 percent of the study group took part in education and training.
- Those in the study group are the only to show up.
- On one level that might make you want to be in my study group.
- The program is designed around the problem based learning approach making use of small study groups.
- It had been her idea to form the study group.
- The problem, it turned out, was too few patients in each study group.
- For the teaching process at all 10 study groups and over 2000 students that is not enough.
- It made perfect sense for one to lead the study group.
- For four years they both carried on similar studies, working sometimes in the same study groups.
- "Were the letters ever seen by anyone in the study group?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.