"group" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A research group has given a lower figure of 25,000 to 35,000 members.
- He led one of the research groups in the study.
- The board, working through a research group, asked parents some questions too.
- Smith has since built up research groups in three different countries.
- The leader of a research group might be in this position.
- This time I was part of an independent research group.
- Some research groups have grown to the size of small companies.
- All research groups will continue to be based in their present locations.
- So far, about 100 companies and research groups have tested the system.
- According to this research group, it takes place through a series of steps.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.