"group" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm not going to go to a focus group to find out.
- He didn't need focus groups to tell him what was right or wrong.
- A focus group would then vote on the best effort.
- "Either of you two see a child with our focus group?"
- I should probably get focus groups together to figure out whether I'm doing it right or not.
- I'm not saying you do a market survey or a focus group.
- In addition to that every night we'll have focus groups.
- Sounds like the focus group will still be in power.
- One focus group of 300 people included participants 12 to 14, according to a research report.
- We've got to do some focus groups with our fans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.