"glass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked out the glass window set in the door.
- I can see him from the car park, his back to a large glass window.
- He was sitting with his back to the glass window.
- Below the numbers was a glass window and through that the control room.
- Then a face appeared in the glass window of the door.
- One side of the building was an enormous glass window.
- Run into a glass window and the beach ball does nothing.
- However, it was the second building in the county to have glass windows.
- Here, there is no glass window between you and reality.
- A few feet past the foot of the bed, there was a large glass window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.