"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The person West tied with was future novelist Zora Neale Hurston.
- Bowing to the objections of the family of his fiancée-the future novelist Louise Leveque de Vilmorin-he instead settled in Paris and took an office job.
- The family soon moved to nearby Irvine, where he attached school and became a lifelong friend of schoolmate John Galt, a future novelist.
- Zelda Fitzgerald, the future American novelist and wife of fellow writer F. Scott Fitzgerald was born on July 24 of 1900.
- It served as an inspiration future Polish novelists and other writers, including Adam Mickiewicz.
- "There you will find the key to your dilemma," the future novelist was told, "if, Mr. Conroy, you're the student I think you are."
- He had been helped in this composition by Walter Scott, a family friend, before the future novelist's years of fame.
- The future novelist was born in Nagasaki in 1955 and emigrated to England with his parents at the age of 5.
- Marion goes the other way and looks for serious-minded and conventional young men such as Claude, an aspiring prosecutor, and Charles, the future novelist.
- The future novelist grew up in Exeter, N.H., where his stepfather taught history at the prep school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.