"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "When our beds are full, we want to have a formal protocol to get someone into another hospital as quickly as possible," Ms. Budds said.
- In public, the officers observed formal protocol.
- So, yes, I used gut instinct as well as formal psychological protocol in my assessment.
- The ISFC lacked formal protocols for delaying, postponing, or cancelling a production.
- "There cannot be a formal protocol linked to the partnership, but outside it nothing is excluded," he said.
- Then she broke the formal protocols of the open-mike comm system: "Hang on a sec."
- This has become uncommon in circles not used to formal protocol, even often dispensed with amongst clergy.
- But the hospital itself has no formal protocol, like marking each X-ray with a large "L" and "R," to prevent this from happening.
- The French are also more attentive to formal protocol than Americans tend to be.
- "We mustobserve the amenities of formal protocol, you know."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.