"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A budget, as a formal set of figures written on a piece of paper, is in itself merely a quantified plan for future activities.
- To this day Japan refuses to negotiate a formal set of reparations with Korea.
- In the afternoon I gave a formal set of orders.
- I have written you a formal set of orders, in case Mr. Granby and myself should be lost.
- However, in complex or protracted cases a formal set of books for the trust should be kept.
- The dark green double doors on Madison were framed by a formal set of pilasters.
- A more formal set of rules would be welcome.
- At the 1996 convention, a formal set of operating policies for the council was signed and the first officers were elected.
- But officials of the charity seized the opportunity to create a more formal set of policies about corporate fund-raising.
- It then decided to write a formal set of guidelines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.