"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is much more interested in formal values than people might expect, and it shows in this exhibition.
- Here was the epitome of Romantic ballet, with formal values made expressive.
- The academic vocabulary has no formal value for him.
- Perhaps it is time to concentrate more on the formal values that are so stimulating a part of his work.
- Simply but beautifully, she gave every step its formal value.
- The formal value of money is the face value.
- It expressed solidarity with the project itself, which meant that the writers basically took away from a formal and aesthetic value of the film.
- It also formed an escape route for artists from the burden of formal values in the academic tradition.
- Legislation to date has had little more than formal value because quite frankly it has cost us, the establishment, almost nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.