"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The formal opening of the College took place in 1972.
- The formal opening of the university was in January 2012.
- The hospital was founded in 1889 and had its formal opening June 4, 1890.
- The formal opening of the cemetery took place on 20 May 1851.
- A formal opening will be scheduled for later in the summer.
- He said the latter as if it were a formal opening.
- The formal opening of the college took place on 18 March 1881.
- Now almost all the 109 scheduled works are in place, with the formal opening set for next month.
- On April 22, 1902 the formal opening launched the town.
- The formal opening of the building took place on April 4, 1924, when the school was given its current name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.