"form" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You allowed us to form our own conclusions," I said.
- But he said later the singer was content to leave the public to form its own conclusions.
- In the end, of course, they will form their own conclusions.
- But our people have the freedom to form their own conclusions.
- For the present, we must watch, and form our own conclusions.
- Then we are left to form our own conclusions.
- What he wanted was to study the people who had been assembled for the funeral that day, and to form his own conclusions about them.
- They were never found and later I formed my own conclusions why.
- Then, before Larry could form further conclusions, the whole thought was banished from his mind.
- The gray-haired executive took only a few minutes to form his conclusions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.