"firm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd left a large firm and gone off on his own.
- In 1978, he left the city's largest law firm to start his own practice.
- The company has more than a 70% market share among large law firms.
- Most large firms continue to have huge summer programs for law school students.
- There will be a few large firms in the industry.
- They both worked in the city at a large accounting firm.
- P&N was named the 3rd largest firm in its region.
- It's more likely to be something like what happened to a woman lawyer I know at a large international firm.
- I know some managers at one large firm who make $5 million a year.
- They provide many more jobs than do the larger firms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.