"firm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Video news is nothing new to financial firms, of course.
- He may attend law school or work for a financial firm.
- In a similar study during the 2000 election, no major financial services firms were among the top 10.
- Many work at the head offices of big financial firms.
- Every day there was less reason for big financial firms to be near each other, and so, increasingly, they weren't.
- A blank check from a financial firm on the 101st floor.
- These companies want to take up the fight against financial services firms on your behalf.
- In many financial firms, the innovative product is really an information system.
- American financial firms pushed hard for this change because they wanted easy access to these growing markets.
- She retired from her job as a research librarian for a financial firm six years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.