"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Skate parks often feature quarter pipes and half-pipes, curved ramps and other features that are not usually found in a regular urban setting.
- The design of the Zoo Interchange was considered progressive for its time, featuring ramps on both the right and left sides of the roadways.
- The improved show will feature a rail slide and several ramps.
- The route crosses into Clinton Township and it features ramps connecting to Interstate 78/U.
- Stages feature ramps, corridors, and other obstacles that hinder the player from quickly traversing them.
- It features ramps which provide access to Delaware Route 52.
- A fourth scheduled for next month will feature fiddleheads, ramps, new fresh cheese and baby lamb.
- The design for the Robert Kennedy memorial, too, was changed to feature ramps rather than stairs.
- The site, unusually for Mesoamerica, features ramps in place of stairways for some structures.
- Escondido Skate Park features wooden ramps rather than concrete, found in typical skate parks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.