"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most rooms were renovated in 2009 and now feature two queen beds or one king bed, a flat screen TV, and other new furnishings.
- The two restored officers' quarters feature furnishings from the 1860s through the 1880s, spanning the fort's active period.
- It features his personal effects and furnishings from the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Exhibitions by almost 100 dealers will be mounted in room vignettes, featuring furnishings and accessories from the 200-year period before 1840.
- The house features Federal-style furnishings and decorations.
- The mansion features Victorian and Empire furnishings, many of which were owned by the Mortons.
- Domain, at 7 Newbury, is a lovely home-decorating store featuring handcarved and handpainted furnishings.
- The museum features furnishings, portraits, objects and documents related to the life of the general and his role in Argentine history during the early 19th century.
- Jefferson's 21-room estate, Monticello, features original furnishings, an orchard and vineyard.
- Extended-stay hotels in Manhattan generally feature more sophisticated furnishings and services, and charge vastly higher rates than those in other parts of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.