"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's an informal place overlooking the Harraseeket River that features fresh lobster (two one-pound lobsters for $19.95) or, for the kids, chicken fingers and $1.50 hot dogs.
- Its main room re-creates the atmosphere of a Venetian ship, hence the name, and it has an extensive wine list and menu that features lobster as well as fish such as grilled turbot with capers.
- Mr. Kramer, of McCrady's in Charleston, features butter-poached lobster with foie gras, poached pear and a black truffle-riesling sauce.
- One of the house standards, lobster cassoulet, features black beans, lobster, shrimp, scallops and an exceptionally light seafood sausage.
- The top appetizer also features lobster: a clear mahogany-colored consommé accented with saffron and dotted with chunks of seafood and threads of carrot.
- Compared to that sunny stew of swordfish, tuna and tomatoes, his current version, which features lobster, is curiously disappointing.
- Depending on the daily catch, the menu may feature John Dory, sea bream, sea bass... and lobster.
- The three-course dinner features a steak or lobster for adults ($95) and soup burger and fries for children ($40).
- The menu featured Mexican lobster caught under strict environmental standards, washed down with pure Mexican hibiscus water.
- There are several nice hotels in the area and dozens of restaurants - featuring lobster, of course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.