"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he (poor fool) never noticed those starry eyes twinkling behind her spectacles.
- The sight on the Wanderlust was not the sort for starry eyes like June's.
- These moths also show a raised reddish-brown mane and unusual starry eyes.
- I loved the way those thick glasses he wears turn his starry blue eyes into a running joke.
- Della Street looked at him with her eyes wide and starry.
- I turned away because I was remembering Itzpapalot's starry eyes.
- "Should we gaze ahead with starry eyes and pretend the end of summer won't happen?"
- Reality seems fuller, heightened, because they are seeing it with two sets of starry eyes.
- I felt even then that the look in those glorious starry eyes would be with me always so long as I might live.
- "You mean," Charlsie said with starry eyes, "that your man got you a personal bodyguard?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.