"exclusively" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is very obviously the approach of someone writing exclusively and specifically for the young.
- I realize this entire article was written exclusively for my benefit.
- They were willing to offer him $500 a month if he would write exclusively for their magazines.
- That caused most scientific works to be written exclusively in Russian.
- From 1784 to 1787, he lived in Florence, writing exclusively for the theatre of that city.
- Do you think you will write exclusively in the long form?
- All the songs on the release were exclusively written and performed by the artists for the project.
- In 2006, Eve released her first major work written exclusively for the printed page.
- During the years 11 to 16 pupils will be exposed increasingly to works not written specifically or exclusively for their age group.
- Later texts are exclusively written from right to left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.