"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Together the two incentives are designed to encourage owners of rent-regulated apartments to keep investing in their buildings.
- But he stressed that he had encouraged owners to hire only qualified minority candidates.
- A disputed provision that is likely to be included in the plan would encourage owners of timberlands to leave trees in place rather than cut them down.
- Running interference with other agency heads is a way to encourage owners, Ms. Raab believes.
- He encouraged players and owners to trust each other.
- They also encourage owners of these devices not to use them for lengthy typing tasks, such as "writing books."
- The Government has made moves to encourage owners of vehicles to adopt cleaner fuel, but action is slow.
- Most economists do indeed agree that a lower capital gains tax encourages owners of capital assets to sell them more frequently, particularly stock holdings and homes.
- The J-51 program was started in 1955 to encourage owners of rundown buildings to upgrade rather than abandon them.
- I think the CBA gave a degree of revenue certainty that encouraged owners to spend money in those markets again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.