"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Higher education as a human right and social public good.
- During her high school education, she was one of the best students.
- She had a high school education and no work experience.
- The total cost of all higher education in 2002 was $289 billion.
- The members of one or two families went for higher education.
- In higher education, the focus is the mind of the student, and its development.
- Should international study be at the heart of higher education?
- About 59 percent of its students go on to higher education.
- These students began their studies in higher education between 1979-1984.
- The University has been involved in higher education since 1841.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.