"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We're giving you a whole new approach to elementary education.
- He had an elementary education and worked on his father's farm from an early age.
- He received only an elementary education and moved to London at an early age.
- Both of his parents did not finish their elementary education.
- Following an elementary education, he started work at the age of eleven.
- After 1870, public funding began to be provided for elementary education among working people.
- His government introduced a plan to give elementary education to every African of school age.
- He also played a leading part in the passing of the bill on elementary education.
- It spent $440 million in 1999-2000, but not all for elementary and secondary education.
- Now he is studying for a degree in elementary education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.