"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Film study shouldn't have its own period during compulsory education.
- In 1991 a law made compulsory the education of all children.
- There are private schools for all the range of compulsory education.
- Compulsory education is usually provided up to the 10th form.
- In 1943, 94% of the children received 6-year compulsory education.
- Students can begin school when they turn five years old, with free and compulsory primary education available for all children up to age 14.
- The goal of making primary education free and compulsory has not been met.
- Compulsory education starts for children who are six years old on 30 June.
- In 1886, the modern elementary school system started as compulsory education.
- The village has three schools providing all levels of compulsory education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.