"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While this comes years too late, it is an effort to do what business education should have done in the first place.
- His father was a merchant, and he received a business education.
- From 1941 to 1943, he was the state supervisor of business education.
- It is home to the undergraduate business education at the university.
- Sound business education goes beyond keeping people out of jail.
- A group of business, labor, education and political leaders will meet next week to begin studying the proposal.
- "They recognize that we are ahead of them in business education, economics and computer science," he said.
- Pearson leads the way with strong focus on business education.
- The director of business education also oversees the affirmative action program.
- The women will all participate in formal business education and a vocational training course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.