"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- IN earlier settings, though, neighborly relations have not always been so cordial.
- "That really gave him stature with the broader caucus at a very early setting."
- Silence fell as the TV returned to the earlier settings.
- Maakies strips typically take place in an early 19th-century nautical setting.
- It is the earliest setting to music of a Marian litany that we know of.
- This early setting formed Vance's love of the outdoors, and allowed him time to indulge his passion as an avid reader.
- Werner Egk's early settings in Germany were also aimed at children.
- It provides an important opportunity to achieve planning certainty through the early setting of prices and quantities.
- But missing from all four treatments is a sense of the Romantic warmth and simple human passion of some earlier settings.
- Late that afternoon, the canyons were dark because of the ash-wind and the early setting of the sun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.