"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hull was an early theatre of battle in the English Civil Wars.
- This was the venue for concerts, one of the early theatres to broadcrast radio.
- It is not clear what the earlier theaters looked like, but the new bank, finished in 1918, presented a chaste and elegant facade.
- The new theater has 2,000 seats (600 more than the earlier theater), larger side stages and better sight lines.
- It replaced an earlier theatre called the Star Concert Hall.
- This novel was well received and so were Paul's early theater plays.
- This sense of national pride influenced not only everyday life, but also became evident in the arts, including early American theatre.
- In early British theatre the cast was very important.
- It challenged the unity of place, time and action required by early 17th-century French theater.
- The actors and chorus in this early theatre all used masks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.