"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Having to be more separate can, for some people, resurrect memories of earlier separations which were particularly painful for them.
- Further studies have shown that a "one person, one language" approach may not be necessary for the early separation of language systems to occur.
- (1) They experienced considerably more early separation from parents, primarily through psychiatric hospitalisation of the mother.
- The early separation was probably due to a computer chip error which resulted from degradation of the systems during the trip to Mars.
- Both species have been observed with red and gray morphs, bringing into question whether the earlier separation truly represented taxonomic distinctiveness.
- She was especially interested in mother-infant duality and carefully documented the impact of early separations of children from their mothers.
- Mary had not been a cripple during earlier separations; the war had cost her what was left of her health.
- Further dissonances led to an early separation.
- Their language is Polynesian, though it has changed so radically as to indicate an early separation from the home culture and centuries of isolation.
- Later, however, he conceded that this attempt had been unsuccessful, and his earlier rigorous separation of science and ideology misguided.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.