"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main shield then forms, burying the smaller ones formed by the early eruptions with its lava.
- An earlier eruption may have occurred around 1960.
- There is no historical knowledge of earlier eruptions.
- The new parks, however, are not the sole reason for the early eruption of home runs.
- This was ash from the earlier eruption which had been deposited across Patagonia and stirred up by high winds.
- An earlier eruption was on May 21, 1951; earlier eruptions probably occurred in 1905, 1896 and 1848.
- Since the volcano's earlier eruptions are not recorded, volcanologists have used tephrochronology to date them.
- Because the evidence of earlier eruptions may have been either buried or destroyed, we do not really know how often the volcano has actually erupted.
- It was also the site of an earlier eruption in May 1988.
- The earliest eruptions of the volcano occurred around one million years ago, explosive activity producing ignimbrite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.