"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Period homes, filled with outstanding collections of early American furniture and accessories, dot the grounds.
- They decorated their rooms simply, with pieces of early American furniture.
- Much of the early portable furniture would have been bespoke made to order.
- Rooms are furnished with replicas of early American furniture and the hotel has a health club, free to guests.
- Nutting published extensively on early American furniture and began to produce reproductions of the same.
- When it comes to early American furniture and its makers, she said, very little can be proved with absolute certainty.
- His wife is especially proud of their early American furniture.
- The dining room was another grotesque collection of early American furniture, well preserved.
- One of the two surviving Glastonbury chairs may be seen, together with other early furniture.
- He sponsored research, lectured widely and published a valuable 11-volume archive of early American furniture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.