"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The drinks industry said it was already involved in efforts to educate the public on safe drinking.
- Note that many Appropriate Technologies benefit public health, in particular by providing sanitation and safe drinking water.
- Poverty and ignorance about health run so deep that even safe drinking is rare.
- Apart from many other initiatives, it has produced some good information in the form of leaflets, books, videos etc, advocating safer drinking.
- And second, they could hamper efforts to provide legitimate and useful education about safe drinking.
- Warning labels won't foster safe drinking among the general population.
- I wouldn't feel safe drinking with someone who spilled everything he knew.
- Some, like ours, have a pump at a well with cloudy but safe drinking water, outhouses and picnic tables.
- Is there a magic threshold at 7 or 14 or 21 units per week that demarcates safe and unsafe drinking?
- Its primary emphasis would be on providing safe, affordable, and sustainable drinking water, sanitation, and hygiene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.