"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taken together, these changes reflect a steady and rather startling drift toward an American taste in wine.
- While political power flowed in a new direction, the steady drift from a system based on compromise and toward one rooted in ideological warfare continued.
- There was a steady drift of families coming up the steps from the beach, carrying their bags and towels, small children with tired-looking faces.
- And right now, the opinion polls show a steady drift toward Likud, toward Shamir.
- So far, instead of a great schism, there is just a steady drift from the party.
- The most significant constitutional development during this era was the steady drift towards monarchy.
- The increasing dominance of such 'experts' in literature as in politics does much to explain Amis's steady drift towards conservatism.
- On the "scene", the never-ending hunt for fresh material has led to a steady drift away from the big, powerhouse hits of the 1950s.
- Not to planners who for years have wrestled unsuccessfully with the steady drift of economic vitality from the inner cities to the suburbs.
- The dot sub- sided to a slow, steady drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.