"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nothing touched them but the random drift of spray.
- These two forces combine to give the particle a random drift.
- Geographically isolated populations can also begin speciation simply through random genetic drift.
- This pointed to substitutions in protein sequences as being largely the product of random genetic drift.
- He held that random genetic drift caused a slowing-down in the emergence of adult features in each individual.
- But not the natural contamination of a random drift of Earth life into Europa's deep ocean.
- As well, it is different from random genetic drift, which is an important mechanism in population genetics.
- There is another mystery which still waits an explanation: the seed motion is not mere random drift.
- Cut off from the parent gene pool, there would be some random genetic drifts that developed them into an essentially different species.
- Change in Modernist Art, like fashion, is not progress of this sort, but only random drift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.