"dick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dick Hyman was enlisted as conductor and pianist.
- For the last 10 years Dick Hyman has been waging a lonely war against the prevailing sentiment of seriousness in jazz.
- "Well, ever heard of a kid by the name of Dick Hyman?"
- He will succeed Dick Hyman, the eclectic pianist and arranger who has been the director of the series since it was founded in 1985.
- Dick Hyman served as the film's music coordinator, arranger, and conductor.
- Dick Hyman recorded an instrumental electronic music version of the song in the 1960s.
- Or by Dick Hyman at the piano for something else?
- The music for the film was arranged and conducted by Dick Hyman.
- The musical score is by Dick Hyman.
- Rowland was succeeded in the late 1950s by Dick Hyman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.