"dick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dick Clark won't say a lot more than that before disappearing from television's longest running variety program today at noon.
- Dick Clark appeared on the first show and took a pie in the face from the host.
- "I don't know that there could ever be another Dick Clark," he said.
- Then she will have to turn her attention to the talk show, which is for Dick Clark's production company.
- Dick Clark's longest running radio show began on February 14, 1982.
- Dick Clark's role was limited by speech and mobility issues due to his recovery from a stroke.
- Dick Clark was later hired to come in and create a voice-over bit announcing the year 2000.
- Dick Clark also played a large role in the show's creation and he is listed as an executive producer.
- It was hosted from 1956 until its final season by Dick Clark.
- Dick Clark became an American media mogul as a result of the show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.