"degree" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The teachers in the school all have a bachelor degree or above.
- After four years of studies students receive a bachelor degree.
- The college plans to add eight more bachelor's degrees in 2014.
- It offers a four year course of study leading to a Bachelor degree.
- The students of social work and religious education obtain a bachelor degree.
- In 1934, the faculty started to offer a bachelor degree of Arts.
- The school only accepts students with a bachelor degree in a subject other than law.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree to enter the program.
- All the teachers have bachelor degrees, many of them are masters.
- The 3-year undergraduate program leads to a bachelor degree in military studies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.