"degree" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The programs give a 60-credit master degree after one year.
- A masters degree usually takes about 2-3 years to get.
- He later received his masters degree from the University in 1874.
- He graduated with a master degree of History in 1982.
- In this case the master degree is obtained after 1 year of studies.
- A masters degree in English has been offered from 2006.
- She received a masters degree and taught science to young people.
- Masters' degrees in business and education were offered by 1982.
- Initially, the school only offered master degree as its program.
- He will follow his academic studies by taking a masters degree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.