"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its current inhabitants are predominantly Alawites and agriculture is the chief source of income for the village.
- The city of Xuchotil was built long before its current inhabitants arrived.
- The current indigenous inhabitants seem to have settled here beginning with the 16th century.
- On the one hand they did not differ from the current inhabitants of Denmark in skeleton.
- Parties onshore reported that there were no signs of current or previous inhabitants.
- The current inhabitants, who split into eight main families, own their homes in the village and are largely self-sufficient.
- If we wanted to learn about the more recent history or current inhabitants of the galaxy, we'd still need to explore physically.
- She stood at the rear wall monitors, looking over the current inhabitants of the holding cells.
- Furthermore, the museum offers programs for the current inhabitants to develop the district.
- The current inhabitants are not the original people of the village - they were all wiped out by the Turkish invasion in 1526.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.