"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Plants built before 1970 do not have to meet the current standards.
- But using the more current standard, only 45.9 percent of students were reading at or above grade level last year.
- It was a time and a place in history that we cannot judge with our current standards.
- A pretty good deal by the current standards of the ad market.
- What exactly are the security holes in the current standard, and how do they work?
- At the same time, it met the highest current international standard.
- The current standards and regulations have been in place for at least 20 years.
- In the 1960s, computer technology was primitive by current standards.
- Their current standard still makes them worthy of great respect.
- According to some current standards, this has something to do with being "adult."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.