"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current flag was flown for the first time on 11 May 2013.
- The current flag was created as the result of a design competition in 1960.
- But when it came to a final decision, the current flag was adopted by the Legislature.
- In the current European flag, there is a fixed number of stars.
- The current flag came into use in the early 1990s.
- The current flag was adopted in 1968, but the design has been used since 1821.
- The current flag took its form on March 31, 1947.
- Unlike the current flag, it would change to reflect the member states.
- The current flag is the first to be adopted officially.
- As a result, the current flag of Hawaii was born.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.