"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Require banks to automatically refinance all current mortgages at 31/2% interest for seven years and make them assumable .
- People who already own a house can use the program to refinance a current mortgage to a level that might not otherwise be available.
- At the same time share capital rose to £12,000 and the current mortgages and debenture were repaid in favour of a new first mortgage.
- In making a refinancing determination, a time frame evaluation comparing your current mortgage with a new mortgage is essential.
- Refinance - a new loan - with new terms, interest rates and monthly payments - that completely replaces your current mortgage.
- "And we've timed it to dovetail with the expiration of their current mortgage."
- The current, no-interest mortgage of $353,700 expires on June 30, 2011, after that date the property will revert to its former owner.
- MOST homeowners are aware that they may save money by refinancing their current mortgage to a loan with a lower interest rate.
- Did you get your current mortgage before January 1, 2009?
- They also should find out if a company's initial fee covers a lifetime contract - assuming the company remains in business - or only the current mortgage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.