"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His current fee is 500,000 (about $5,000) for live cover.
- To verify current fees after office hours, the telephone number is (401) 222-2811.
- The current fee for membership is $35 per year, up from the original price of $30.
- There are no plans to turn the toll down or lower the current fee of $1.50.
- The current fees include the cost of the following items:
- Not sure of the current fee however it must be sent by money order.
- The current fees range from £1590 to £3450 per term, dependent on age.
- To verify current fees the telephone number is (605) 773-4961.
- Chambers has proposed an increase, to nearly $135 a ton from its current $113 fee.
- His current fee for designing a course is $1.25 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.