"crew" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm sure she has a news crew following her every move.
- If anything happened and the news crew went down in that region, they might never be found.
- A local news crew covered the making of the video.
- On a recent morning, the news crew was not so remote.
- For sure, there'd be more news crews at the lake by now than there were police.
- The news crew must have showed up moments after I drove away.
- He reached the van, and one of the news crew tried to push him back.
- A news crew from one of the local stations was setting up near the front window.
- Some news crews left the scene due to the threat of violence.
- Behind them was a local news crew, with cameras rolling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.