"crew" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last week a Chinese television crew turned up to film them.
- While standing in line, a television crew appeared and asked to interview me.
- The event was closed to the press, except for a television crew from "60 Minutes."
- Last week a television crew was ordered from the property.
- The television crew had the camera pointed straight at us.
- From here he met and was interviewed by international television crews.
- He pretended to listen for a moment, then looked up at the television crew.
- There were two television crews in the building, and he was giving running interviews.
- According to a republican report, this action was recorded by an independent television crew.
- And she says an English television crew wants to shoot one of her current projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.