"course" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have been told to stay on our present course, which is what we're doing.
- "Keep to the present course for one hour, then turn south."
- "But I also think our present course is more or less correct."
- You are not going to live long enough to get to the stars on your present course.
- All they could do was hold their present course through the rain and hope.
- Which meant he would also stay on his present course.
- "We cannot allow events to continue on their present course even for two or three more months."
- He had not given up, but this did seem to be the best present course.
- At our present course, we will be in their system within hours.
- It would be best if he continued his present course of action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.