"course" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shape was a middle course between wide and slim.
- In its middle course is the town of Kargat, named after the river.
- This was her first major win in the middle course.
- From the start, Smith attempted to steer a middle course.
- It made an ideal middle course on a chilly night.
- A middle course in situations like this is almost impossible.
- He steers a middle course which is neither one thing nor the other.
- Steering a middle course between these extremes seemed too much to hope for.
- "We do, and we're happy to serve them as a middle course," she said.
- But they would get it because in English law there was no middle course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.