"consumer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Consumers can also buy the products in places where they were never sold before.
- And the pitch must be right or the consumer won't buy.
- Then their companies and consumers would buy more American goods.
- The consumer is buying less - they are the problem in many ways.
- Food companies and consumers around the world bought about $570 million worth of it last year.
- So maybe consumers are not buying a whole lot of cars.
- Consumers can buy a kitchen at 50 to 75 percent off retail.
- "Consumers come back every year and buy it," he said.
- Phone and cable companies are hardly alone in trying to get consumers to buy more services.
- For many consumers buying a new computer, it's all about speed and power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.