"consumer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Consumers spend more time and attention on a book than a film or television show, he said.
- Are consumers spending less because many of them have lost money, at least on paper?
- That is because the American economy remains strong and consumers are still spending.
- Consumers spent a bit more money last month but only because of inflation.
- American consumers spent about $1.8 billion on fur last year, a 50 percent increase since 1998.
- According to the department, consumers spent $7.3 billion more than it had originally thought.
- Consumers spend more than $7 billion a year on chocolate.
- American consumers often spend more money for slower service than in other countries.
- American consumers and companies spend about $14 billion on international telecommunications services each year.
- That was 25 percent more than the average consumer spends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.