"consumer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- State energy officials said consumers could actually pay less because of the move.
- As a result, consumers pay more for food, energy and other products.
- But should consumers pay more for one type than another?
- Consumers pay little or nothing for services, so they give no attention to prices.
- Consumers pay another $10 billion or so in higher food prices.
- It also means that consumers pay far too much for food here.
- Now, when this article comes into force, consumers will actually pay more.
- Consumers will probably be paying more, though they don't always need to.
- The service will be a free addition to what consumers already pay for access to the Internet through some of these companies.
- Instead of the flat rate, consumers pay according to how much water they use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.